We’ve included everything you need to customize your SwimEars® for a perfect fit.
Each SwimEars® package contains:
- 1 pair SwimEars® pre-fit to size M
- 2x small WINGS 2x small BUDS
- 2x large BUDS 1x LEASH
- 1x STORAGE CASE
Important note: We recommend that you use SwimEars® with the installed leash to minimize risk of losing them. Before using your product for the first time, please try all different sizes of buds and wings to ensure a proper fit.
HOW TO GET STARTED to get started:
- Try SwimEars® on. Make sure you fit the plugs correctly, like the pictures on the other side
- Plug should fit snugly yet comfortably in your ear canal. Plug should not protrude outside your ear.
- If needed, change size of BUDS and WINGS to secure a proper fit and seal in your ears.
Warning: Do not push the center of the mesh when inserting the plug into your ear.
HOW TO FIT YOUR SWIMEARS®
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SWIMEARS®
To ensure proper functionality for SwimEars® please follow these care instructions:
- Wash plugs in fresh warm water after use
- Keep out of direct sun light while not in use
- Store in a dry cool place
Tip: If you haven’t washed your plugs frequently salt crystals may build up, blocking the mesh and reducing functionality. To restore functionality of plugs you can leave them in warm water for a few hours, gently clean the mesh with a soft brush, rinse under fresh warm water and let dry.
HOW TO USE THE LEASH
HOW TO CHANGE BUDS
Tip: Many people have different sized ear canals on their left and right ears. Try on all three BUD sizes to find the best match for your ears. A proper fit is crucial to ensure a secure seal and fixation in your ear.
HOW TO CHANGE WINGS
Tip: It’s easier if you remove the BUD before changing the WING.