Instructions for a perfect fit
We’ve included everything you need to customise your SwimEars® for a perfect fit, and there are user instructions on the inside of the paper packaging covering your storage case on your new SwimEars®.
Each SwimEars® package contains:
1x pair SwimEars® pre-fit with size medium gels.
2x large gels, 2x small gels 2x x-small gels.
1x storage case.
Important note: We recommend that you use SwimEars® with the installed leash to minimise the risk of losing them. Before using your product for the first time, please try all different sizes of gels to ensure a proper fit.
HOW TO FIT YOUR SWIMEARS®
- They should fit snugly yet comfortably in your ear canal and the plug should not protrude outside your ear. Change the size of the gels to secure a proper fit and seal in your ears, in rare cases you may need different sized gels in different ears.
- The L and R symbols on the plugs represent left and right and go in respective ears.
- The L and R symbols should sit closest to the back of your ears as seen in the video below.
ADJUSTING AND FITTING THE LEASH:
- The leash adjuster should be at the back of your neck in the middle.
- The amount of leash on each side of the adjuster should be equal.
ADJUSTING THE POSITION OF THE GELS:
- If you want the earplugs to sit deeper in your ear canal you can adjust the position of the gels as seen in this video.
REMOVING THE GELS AND LEASH ON YOUR SWIMEARS:
- If your are at no risk of losing your SwimEars®, you can remove the leash as seen in the video below.
If you need further help fitting your SwimEars, we suggest you watch the video below: